Why Dads are so special
I have been blessed beyond measure with the best dad ever. He always puts his family first and I've never doubted his love for me. Even at my age he is still being a dad and making sure I am ok and my needs are being met. I told him once that is hard to comprehend just how much my Heavenly Father loves me because my earthly Father has been such a giving, patient and loving Dad.
I'm equally blessed to have a husband who loves our daughter with all that he has. He has been a patient and understanding man although I will admit these teenage years have caused us both some extra gray hairs!
Here's what I think makes Dads so special.
- They watch out for things like tires and oil in the cars and make sure our vehicles are safe.
- They can pack a car for a trip with surgical precision.
- They work hard to provide for the family and often put their needs at the end of the list.
- They can problem solve whether it's a leak somewhere in the house or a teenage dilemma.
- They make you feel safe and protected.
- They play a pivotal role in how children grow up and deal with future relationships.
The righteous man walks in his integrity;
His children are blessed after him.